Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Thirteen Days Out

Okay, never done the blog thing before. The initial idea has always weirded me out; the ability for anyone and everyone to know the thoughts running through your head without even speaking to you? Seems a cheapened version of life if you ask me. But oddly enough, I'm proving myself wrong as in the midst of the highest version of life - three months studying and living in Florence, Italy- I feel this 'blogging' will only prove irreplaceable, because speaking to me may not be a reality yet I most certainly want anyone and everyone to know what kind of INCREDIBLE things will be happening in the days to come. And come shortly. T-minus 13 days now. God is really taking care of me. Little things I procrastinated on, and other major things I was simply uninformed of are coming to my attention just in time for me to take care of them. Even when there was no way for me to realistically be able to take care of them, God took over for me. A brand new, just the right size, nice green colored, Coleman pack was waiting in the basement of our church for me when I thought I was going to have to resort to a 1990 addidas duffle bag. Come on, only God shops like that. 
So, that is where I am at the moment. Getting ready, getting packed, getting excited, getting confident day by day that God has so many things to show me and will take care of all our needs. It's going to be a journey! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment