Monday, January 26, 2009

Study Abroad


I have one of the most creative moms in the world. Since I have recently become such a world traveler, she has decided to embark her first grade classes on a journey with me. After following me to China last Summer, they will be following me to Italy this Spring. Which means I will be getting up at the wee hours of the night/morning to talk to the most energetic group of 6 year old's I've ever seen and tell them all about my latest adventures & discoveries. Today, I went to their class, sat in the special chair, and answered their many questions at question time; always proving to be quite entertaining. What will you do there? What will the weather be like? Can you buy a puppy? What animals do they have there? They will no doubt make another appearance on the Brandon Thomas portion of the WPSD news for another of their interactive, collaborative, international learning experiences. Stay tuned for the times. They don't call her Nationally Board Certified for nothing.

Oh yes, I leave in approximately 28 hours for Atlanta, where I will be meeting up with the rest of the Harding clan. Pray for our safety on our flight to ROME!

In other news, I will be appearing in my first Harding musical production, SCROOGE! I haven't had a chance to be a part of a musical this far and I am so excited to finally get my feet wet in theater again. I am playing Helen, niece of Scrooge. Beck Martin will be my lovely husband. We have every intention of stealing the show- Halloween 2009- write it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment